Need a new Water Heater?
Unbeatable flat rate pricing on complete packages including top rated water heaters by American Standard & Bradford White!
- Disconnection of old water heater.
- Connection of new water heater including gas and water flex lines.
- Installation of new gas shut-off valve and new water shut-off valve (if needed).
- Earthquake strapping of heater for safety.
- All other necessary materials and labor to properly install water heater.
- Hauling away of existing heater at no extra charge.
- Delivery of new Bradford White or American Standard water heater.
BIO-CLEAN Drain & Clogg Cleaner
- BIO-CLEAN is a blend of bacteria and enzymes.
- The bacteria is natural, not genetically engineered.
- The enzyme concentration is the most powerful on the market.
BIO-CLEAN is Safe
Bio-Clean is non-poisonous. It creates no heat, no fumes, no boiling. It does not attack live tissue nor inorganic materials, only organic wastes like grease, hair, food particles, paper, cotton and sewage. This makes BIO-CLEAN safe for people, plumbing and the environment.
BIO-CLEAN changes the waste particles into water, carbon dioxide and mineral ash, which run harmlessly out of your waste system. These elements are then available for plant life.
BIO-CLEAN is Effective
Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.
BIO-CLEAN is Multipurpose
• Residential and Commercial Applications.
• All Drain and Sewer Pipes, including:
- Kitchen sinks
- Bath tubs
- Floor drains
- Septic tanks and drain fields
- Garbage disposal odors
- Grease traps
- Sewage ejector sumps
- Outdoor outhouses and cesspools
- R.V. & boat holding tanks
- Lift stations
- Cat litter boxes
BIO-CLEAN is Economical
- 100 drain treatments per 2 lb. container.
- 2 lb. container treats 1,000 gallon septic tank.
- Eliminates the need to clean grease traps and cable drains.
- Eliminates the need to buy dangerous chemicals.
- Eliminates the need to buy deodorant blocks (urinals).
- Eliminates costly compensation to employees that have been injured by using dangerous chemicals.