Drain Cleaning Special Offer
Click to enlarge coupon, then print.
- This is a “per stoppage” rate.
- Coupon may not be combined with other offers.
- This applies only to residential stoppages.
- Additional charge if caustic chemicals were used in the drain line.
- Applies to all appointments run during normal business hours 7 AM – 7 PM, 7 Days a week (Yes we can clear that Sunday or Saturday stoppage so you don’t have to miss work).
- Excludes major holidays.
- Stoppage must be fixable by cabling method. Rate does not include jetting and other advanced methods.
- Stoppage must be reasonably accessible. We cannot place our plumbers in hazardous positions such as roofs and crawl spaces.
- We do not go through roof vents. This is a very effective way to cause roof leaks but an ineffective way of clearing stoppages.
Advantages of Properly Installed Clean-Out
- May prevent flooding inside home.
- Lower “per stoppage” cost.
- Easier to locate the sewer line.
- Makes stoppages accessible to regular-size blades and cables.
- Enables access by Hydro Jet if needed.
- Closer to stoppage with fewer turns, giving cable added strength for better cleaning.
- No messy drain cables and machines inside your home< ./li>
FAQ’s About Stoppages and Roof Vents
- Does not thoroughly clear blockages.
- Creates the potential for roof leaks.
- Cannot use the right size blade.
- Should never go through a smaller pipe to clear a pipe of larger diameter. This is an excellent way to get the cable stuck in the drain line.
- Drain vents use non-directional fittings which are different than actual drain lines. Very often this results in trapped cables.
- The vents are too far from the stoppage. Working through too many turns reduces the strength and effectiveness of the cable.
- It is unnecessarily dangerous and we don’t want anybody getting hurt.